Sunday, 9 February 2014

Week5

   This week has been very challenging with the Assignment 1. But, finally, almost there! Essentially, the concept behind this assignment is not hard. I think the hard part is that the tasks are very complicated and their instructions are not very clear. You have to figure out many things by your own. For example, the methods you need to write in TOAHModel are neither well-listed nor well-instructed. But I feel that's kind of the expectation from us though. Eventually, we are going to design our own program solely by ourselves without any instructions at all. I guess we are slowly approaching there.  For the techniques involved in this assignment, they range from week 2 to this week. Other than the old knowledge from 108, you need to know recursion well, know how to construct nested functions and understand the concept of scope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment